Saturday, March 12, 2016

A Broken Crow


So what now Mr. Crow? This has been the question I have been asking myself all week. It was a question I had been pondering for several months before this last week, but this last week it has been obvious that Google and all of it's wares are broken. What's more obvious is that they don't really care, and then again why should they? I'm pretty sure that Google + and Blogger don't really amass the fortune for Google like most of their other ventures, and I am not one to stand around stamping my foot when I don't get my way. I have over the last year carved out a pretty good niche for myself on the Google stuffs and I was very lucky to have that faux celebrity again.

Unfortunately as I had discussed before, my Google + doesn't work and hasn't for at least six months maybe nine. People spend more time in my comments some days complaining about how the +1s I leave never stick around. I can't actually see what I or anyone else have added a +1 to, and that has been the way it has been. I complained to the powers that be, and they just don't care. Again, why should they? It has been the last week that anything I post gets no +1s added to them anymore, and I have gone from at least having 150 to 200 +1s on my posts to having less than 20. I know when it is time to take my ball and go home, but the problem is that Blogger and Google + are my home, even if slowly I am being written out of existence.

Needless to say, I don't happen to know any better, so I will still be posting quotes and videos everyday, regardless of what happens with them. Everything else is pretty much going to be "best of" until everyone gets sick of them. If anyone needs me, you know where to find me ...