Friday, December 4, 2015

The Jeremy Crow Christmas Countdown 2015: 21 Days


Well if you have been paying attention, you have probably noticed that the first year of Christmas Countdown, I incorporated a lot of my friends at the time into my blogs. That's how the history of the Christmas Countdown began, as I was trying to create stories that involved all of us and add them to the record of sorts. The most notable thing about Christmas Countdown was, I had already packed up and moved out of Yahoo 360, and was now blogging on Myspace. Yeah it was pretty big back in 2005, but the Christmas Countdown #2 (The End of the Jeremy Scrooge Saga) actually was the number 1 blog that week, and was in the top 10 for all of 2005. My ego could barely handle it.

As the years went on I managed to maintain a certain level of popularity well into 2008, and the three Christmas Countdowns (2005, 2006 and 2007) were my favorite part of the year. As 2008 went along, I was starting to really hate blogging, but mostly because I wasn't getting the attention I once had. I did a very good Christmas Countdown in 2008, but really had hardly any readers. 2009 it was pretty much the only thing I had done, and by 2010 I didn't even finish it, because I stopped caring. My attitude sucked, we'll just leave it at that. In 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014, I had no desire to blog at all, but by the end of 2014 had started blogging again mainly because of my health stuff. I imagine most of the people reading this right now have known me since then.

Well as you poke through my Christmas Countdown Past posts, as I post them leading up to what will be this year's Christmas Countdown, I will do a new Christmas Countdown blog (like this one) in between to try and explain a little of what was going on at that time, and why some of the whacky stuff I wrote might not even make sense now, but I like to believe it is pretty timeless. I guess I'll just have to find out of it is or not as I go along with these. Thank you for reading, and I promise you some pretty good stories along the way.

Signed Sincerely,
Jeremy Crow, Superdaddyman, The Evils's, a Bunch of Penguins, and some other guest stars as they may present themselves.