Saturday, June 9, 2007

The Logic Of A Madman - Volume 1

Want More Free Art? ...Visit the new angelis deZines on the web at www.jeremycrow4life.com/angelisdezines

The question at hand is what is wrong with me I assume because I heard it enough but realistically the question should be what is wrong with CherryTAP? I realize my little stunt might appear to be way over the top but it was very important to prove a point here if not outright get what I want. What would that be a lot of people might wonder, but the answer to that is really simple because all I wanted was my account deleted as I said I was going to do. There is a simple process to this as it is spelled out in the rules where you simply go to your profile settings and click the link to delete your account like I did, but as always there are some rather harsh realities that a lot of people won’t acknowledge and that is that they will do whatever they want in the end.

Rather than having my account deleted I was shown one of the error screens that specifically said “Error: sorry, you must contact support@cherrytap.com to delete your account” so I went to the e-mail system that I have so adored on CherryTAP and simply asked exactly “The delete my account said I had to send a message here so I have .. I would like my account deleted please” which was pretty polite. I then was returned the message “in order to delete your account or your vic, please go to the profile page and in the left column hit delete this account or delete vic” which was typical so I tried it again and it said the same thing “Error: sorry, you must contact support@cherrytap.com to delete your account” and I replied to the e-mail again. The issue at hand here is that I have seen this before as they make “examples” of those that have infuriated the powers that be.

Since it is being bandied about that I am a liar because my account is still there {and quite frankly I think that the info that I am going to still be there against my will was given out freely} I decided to take it upon myself to do something about it because I happened to be in a very rare position to fight back. Yes a lot of people were caught in the cross fires of my fury but, I had considered that fact because it is easy enough to remove a skin. I decided that my skins that everyone is using are being served from my own server so I could change all of the graphics. I chose the two golden children of CherryTAP. One who gets anyone he wants deleted almost instantly and the other one who will whine like a baby until the people that he wants deleted get deleted, and then altered the skins to not only be derogatory to them but also quite clearly violate the TOS and be NSFW as well. By their own rules my page should be deleted but it isn’t going to be because they want me as an example. Now everyone has an example as they seem to ignore the NSFW rules by leaving me there and it all ends the second they delete my profile. Pretty simple actually and then all of the graphics that I changed around get deleted.

With that said, those are my skins, and I can do anything I want with the graphics, and I was perfectly happy to just let everyone use those skins and have them served from my server forever. It appears that that was not enough but as you notice all of the skins that were made personally for everyone are still just fine. Those skins were made in everyone else’s names and I am not going to get them killed off, but I should be killed off. I don’t have to play that game. Everyone can chew on that for a while but be careful of the “lab rat” status that everyone maintains as admin can solve this problem in one click and won’t so I have to stay strong because otherwise I have nothing to simply get my profile deleted. That is all I want. For those that are upset that you didn’t get warning to delete the skins I apologize but lets get real here. That doesn’t do me any good. Please report my profile to admin so that they will delete it and watch what happens, so that you can see what I am talking about. Good riddance to bad rubbish, which is what I am sure everyone is saying about me now but I just want the CherryTAP crap to end ;8o)

PS ... Small update ... They deleted all of the skins and now I am still on CherryTAP against my will but it will take them forever to get rid of all the skins in everyone's profiles because apparently they all don't dissapear when they delete me so at least I am a pain in the ass ... I will delete the graphics when they delete my profile ... Would be a lot simpler wouldn't it? ... Good luck to everyone still there ... JC

Other Crap This Weirdo Publishes... Mental Notes& Random Musings {Daily Blog} The Crow's Nest {The Homepage of J~ Crow}

Nothing that was printed here was intended to offend anyone, and if it did, fuck ya, you begged for it. If you believe that there are some measures that can be taken to change me, then please feel free to pray for me, and while you are at it yourself, because you read this far, and if you hated every minute of it, then you are an idiot, not me, or the other people who like what I have to say! .. Jeremy

All writings Copyright © 2007