Monday, April 2, 2007

Living Life On Tap - Volume 13

Want More Free Art? ...Visit the new angelis deZines on the web at www.jeremycrow4life.com/angelisdezines or check out my galleries at CherryTap

Well I had to go register my vehicles today, thus concluding my crime spree which started at about midnight Sunday morning. I went to the local Dunkin Donuts like I do every morning on my way to work, and an officer friend of mine was waiting there for me like he always does on the first Monday of every April to remind me that I am a criminal {getting a free coffee out of it as usual … bribes … they do an insurance policy good!} because I didn’t register my vehicles. This is of course followed by several cops flashing their blues at me and waving on my way to work, and then of course my sitting at work the entire day allowing my deviant side to simply ride it out until after work when I can go and register my vehicles like I should have by March 31. This happens every 4 years with my driver’s license as well. This is pretty scary considering that I can quote every word from The stand, The Lost Boys, Rocky Horror Picture Show, and the Bible but can’t remember that I have to register my stupid vehicles every March.

Now mind you it doesn’t stop me from bitching about having to do it every day leading up to my birthday or anything, or even the fact that I had the dollar amounts calculated down to the last digit for weeks. I happen to just put it off until I forget, but in the end it becomes the biggest joke in the area. The women at the Town Hall even had the registrations waiting for me when I went in there after work because they knew I would be in around 2:30ish. This is what happens in a small town full of rich people and I am the only poor one actually, so I often provide a lot of the entertainment at the Town Hall and the dump, as well as my many rantings about being an integral part of the school drama arena. I don’t mean the kids either, although I often get included into those dramas, as I look at that pile of jackets in the corner because my daughter brings them home for her friends so that her daddy can draw on them. I know, but it is important for me to actually keep my daughter in the higher echelon “cool kids” at school as I never was, so it is the least I can contribute.

I finally get home from work and go through all of the CherryTAP bulletins because I like to pretend that it helps me to relax, but as always I sat here afterwards just wondering what the hell is wrong with everyone. I mean it’s obviously fun to be a fraud and all, I get that, but it’s really getting into the realm of “I can do whatever the hell I want” and the amusement of watching everyone be a bunch of frauds “bitches” is losing its amusement. I mean seriously does anyone think about when someone spends 700,000 to a 1,000,000 Cherry bucks for a spotlight that it might actually mean that they are a cheap fucker who doesn’t bother to buy gifts for their friends as opposed to “someone to check out.” I’ve seen a few that are genuine people but most are pretty sad. Once you’ve been around a while and realize that most of them simply put up a fake picture and it’s their second time you know who they care about. Do the math and see that 80 to 90% of all their Cherry bucks they have ever earned have gone to shameless fraud promotion and you get what you get.

What the hell is the point? You’re just setting yourself up to be disappointed in another person here anyway. I realize that doing the fraud thing is fun, but why does everyone just bend over and grab the ankles for it or worse yet, just give into being a fraud themselves. I de-fanned about 400 people this weekend and considered it my contribution to society on CherryTAP. I am actually a fan and/or friends with Legends so this is not a sweeping generalization of all of them, just most. I also had a blast simply reading bulletins and then just removing friends based on their shitty drama bulletin quotient. I love that they have “Remove Friend” right under the bulletin poster’s picture, because it shows that the admin does understand usability sometimes. It was like my blast I had over the weekend. I am not condemning everyone, but I am sick of condoning some, and that’s for sure.

A TOTAL fake who rips pictures from everyone on site, was calling today’s Cherry Spotlight a gay and saying if they reposted the bulletin that they would buy whomever a blast, the only response in there was from a known fraud legend and I think it could be one of the many fake accounts that fanned her to get into legends status. It was then rebutted by the king of drama, who has been turning over a new leaf as of late. I'm still pretty sure that he is just being run by the king of the frauds actually, in another attempt to be a hero. What really made me about ready to pee myself was seeing a bulletin from a different fraud with an e-mail list a mile long of all the accounts that she created to fan herself declaring who she thinks should be the next Godfather. This couldn’t have possibly been predicated on the fact that her partner in fraud crime {who usually was the other person fanned on all those fraudulent e-mail accounts} had pulled a nutty the other day and totally deleted his own profile, and now she is endorsing his arch nemesis. She’s perhaps recruiting a new person into the fraud mafia or something. I will admit though as far as the frauds around here go I usually don’t have to endure much of her drama so I usually leave her alone and save my asinine comments for the gang of frauds who have made it their life ambition to take down people they proclaim as frauds, but fair is fair that I call a spade a spade after all.

You would think that I would remember to register my vehicle if I wasn’t so intimately up to date on all the drama here, but then again the women at town hall aren’t as cute as the women that the frauds here pretend to be. It’s funny though realistically as I wrap my own life up in such a pretty package, add a slice of humor, a splash of some funny character names, perhaps stretch this and that a bit, and it is a hell of a lot more interesting then what I am watching here, but then again who would read it and laugh with me after all. I also find that the things I learn watching all of the total frauds are priceless. Like for instance without feeling the need to get a Cherry Spotlight some day I have learned to spread the wealth around. Through the amazing chaos of some, and the drama and fraud-con-cheater speak I have learned to value something that my girlfriend {who has never had more than 20,000 Cherry bucks at any given moment LOL} says quite often. “It’s amazing how a cyber gift can make someone smile,” and for those of you paying attention, that is a lot different then the fiendish laughter that a lot of us accidentally mistake for happiness ;8o)

Food for thought .. Fraud .. 1. deceit, trickery, sharp practice, or breach of confidence, perpetrated for profit or to gain some unfair or dishonest advantage .. 2. a particular instance of such deceit or trickery: mail fraud; election frauds .. 3. any deception, trickery, or humbug: That diet book is a fraud and a waste of time .. 4. a person who makes deceitful pretenses; sham; poseur.

Other Crap This Weirdo Publishes... Mental Notes& Random Musings {Daily Blog} The Crow's Nest {The Homepage of J~ Crow}

Nothing that was printed here was intended to offend anyone, and if it did, fuck ya, you begged for it. If you believe that there are some measures that can be taken to change me, then please feel free to pray for me, and while you are at it yourself, because you read this far, and if you hated every minute of it, then you are an idiot, not me, or the other people who like what I have to say! .. Jeremy

All writings Copyright © 2007

Jeremy Fink and The Crow's Nest