Sunday, March 18, 2007

Living Life On Tap - Volume 10

Want More Free Art? ...Visit the new angelis deZines on the web at www.jeremycrow4life.com/angelisdezines or check out my galleries at CherryTap

This is a bulletin that is going around that kind of makes me question the sanity of some people. A lot of these people are on my friends list so I am sure that I am not going to make them very happy but I kind of want to teach a class here using poor social skills as the backdrop. I will do what I usually do and place my observations in {these things} and I also fixed the spelling errors because my point is not to poke fun at simple things but realistic things …

Apparently there's some Nazi like code for what is and what isn't a MUMM. {Perhaps but following the guidelines of the implied name of “Make Up My Mind” could help you to understand the concept a bit better to begin with} If you don't follow these strict guidelines your MUMM will be removed. {Yes strict guidelines of, make it a question that will help you form an opinion and don’t slander people, talk about drugs or post sexual pictures, I know that is a stretch} Now, I don't know about you guys {yes you do or you wouldn’t have posted this} but I've rarely seen a bouncer comment on a MuMM or even make one. {Because the bouncers who used to be the MUMMs are now running the site and babysitting crybabies instead, go figure, but feel free to see the top MUMMs of all time and some of them are orange and yellow} These bouncers are NOT part of the MUMMing community and I doubt that they even have a clue about how the MUMMs entertain people. {I am pretty sure they do as a few of them were the MUMMing community before it became The MUMMing Community but what would you know, you probably never leave that community, and I shall trash that in a bit}
Fair enough - they do mention the crap like Superbowl MUMMs but, in my opinion, straight up "should I do this or should I do that" MUMMs tend to be the most boring. {Again we seem to have a bit of self righteous belief that your opinion trumps what they were created for but again, it has the flavor of a dictatorship that has taken over a peninsula of a continent and then demands independence now doesn’t it?} There've been plenty of MUMMs that would not fall into the code that have been thought provoking or just plain funny. {Blog – A common terminology for Web Log, or a place where people leave their scattered mental notes for all to read … Since you appear to have your definitions mixed up, but again daylight is outside the house my friend}
I reckon that when people can flag a MUMM as NSFW purely out of spite then reiterating this Law of the MUMMs is way down the list of what has to be fixed in MUMMs. {Wow strong words, fight the power brother, but I have seen mostly MUMMs trashing people individually, sexual in nature, and not asking a question flagged, and yes I do read them, as you will note that Porch Monkey gets his flagged all the time but never gets them deleted because they ARE MUMMs!}
The MuMMs are the ONLY thing on CT that's actually live and kicking. {as defined by you and the rest of the Shadow Government, some of us just go in there to see who the real assholes are} Lets face it - the lounges suck when you compare them to other IRCs out there. {Again, such wonderful opinion feel free to go back to Galaxynet then}
I PAY to use this site - but yet don't get ANY say in what happens to it. {So do I and I say it would be really nice for the rest of the people on CherryTAP to be able to use the MUMMs as actual MUMMs without the MUMM Nazis attacking them but what do I know I have blogs for what you want MUMMs for} Very Important Cherry my fat Scottish arse. {Nothing to argue there}
Some people need to get their priorities right if they think that the actual content of a MUMM is a real issue for most MUMMers. {As again I make the mental note that the MUMMers need to find another site to hang out on like most people do when they want to disassociate as opposed to simply finding a shadow land within an actual community}
Please repost if you feel as strongly about this as I do. {Oh I have thank you}
Name With Held to make me feel better about myself despite the fact that most people probably know who this is.

I might do this a bit more often since some bulletins really don't pass the smell test if they aren't put into context. The summation of my basic argument with the MUMM people is that they are so damn proud of disassociating with the rest of CherryTAP that they seem to forget that they are an amazing minority here. There are some that are my friends {well until now probably} and the bulk of them are just useless to the rest of us out here because we are beneath them. I could care less, but what does bug the crap out of me is that if anyone chooses to use the MUMMs for what the site administration set them up for then you have to face the wrath of a bunch of little creeps that think that they own the MUMMs, and that isn’t fair to the rest of the people out there. They can cry and whine all they want but the disadvantage of being in your own little “space” in a much greater community is that you really are just a flea that nobody wants to listen to, they want you to stop being a pest. As I said, feel free to go find something that you all can call your own without interfering with everyone else, and shut up already. I hear Hi 5 is still around ;8o)

Other Crap This Weirdo Publishes... Mental Notes& Random Musings {Daily Blog} The Crow's Nest {The Homepage of J~ Crow}

Nothing that was printed here was intended to offend anyone, and if it did, fuck ya, you begged for it. If you believe that there are some measures that can be taken to change me, then please feel free to pray for me, and while you are at it yourself, because you read this far, and if you hated every minute of it, then you are an idiot, not me, or the other people who like what I have to say! .. Jeremy

All writings Copyright © 2007

Jeremy Fink and The Crow's Nest