Monday, February 12, 2007

And The Merry Go Round Broke Down - Volume 10

Want More Free Art? ...Visit the new angelis deZines on the web at www.jeremycrow4life.com/angelisdezines or check out my galleries at CherryTap

The topic today children, is “Drama” as I have so seen so much of today in bulletins, and blogs. I have watched several little icons float by the top of my screen that are just numbers, and others who have changed their names to “leaving” or “delete me” and I am practically peeing my pants now. This was one of my comments from this morning “I AM NOT IN A VERY GOOD MOOD. WHY IS IT THAT PEOPLE ON HERE DON'T KNOW HOW TO RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S WISHES? I HAVE POSTED A BLOG A WEEK AGO ABOUT WHAT I DON'T WANT TO BE CALLED, BUT YET HALF THE GUYS ON MY FRIENDS LIST STILL F'N CALL ME THIS!!!! I AM SICK OF IT!!! SO, SINCE YOU'RE TOO DAMN LAZY TO FIND THE BLOG, HERE IS THE DAMN LINK TO IT: {Blog name withheld to keep my readers awake} . IF YOU CAN'T OBIDE BY MY SIMPLE ASS RULES, THEN LEAVE MY DAMN PAGE!!! HAVE RESPECT FOR OTHERS, THEN YOU WILL RECEIVE RESPECT! SO, NO DAMN 'NICE, LONG, BEAUTIFUL' COMMENT FROM ME TODAY! INSTEAD, DUE TO STUPID-ASS PEOPLE, YOU'RE GETTING THIS BITCH SESSION! HAVE A GREAT MONDAY!!!” which of course prompted me to reply with “I don’t deserve that because I treat you and everyone else with respect” or something to those likings. By the time I had sent it, the person had removed all of their photos, and was a number.

Then there was the bulletin about people being drama queens and leaving CherryTAP because of that. Like that isn’t drama, good riddance. I enjoyed reading a friend's blog this morning which pretty much summed up the whole online drama thing as pretty much the same as real life actually. I mean I seriously think to myself that if you want a drama free online community then you are fucking crazy, because the only way you have that in real life is through isolation. I have three children that regard everything as a major tragedy and look like something out of an old Audrey Hepburn movie every time they explain their side of any story, and it gets worse if I try to listen to their friend’s side of the story. Realistically it doesn’t get any better as they get older, just the cast of characters gets different. I imagine that there are some people out there that actually do live in a closet where drama never happens, but then again isn't that drama?

My co-workers are the same. Nobody ever takes responsibility for their fuck ups and everyone starts lashing into these conspiracy theories on who actually committed the fuck ups to begin with. Some of them have gone so amazingly over the top that I write humorous stories about it all. Life is the great drama and that is why soap operas and situation comedies still dominate TV sets. That is of course unless it is what they call a reality show like “Survivor” or something like that. Oh hell no, there’s no drama there. I’ve been down these stupid roads in too many places and worse than that I am sick of people judging other people on their “drama level” as I have lost a lot of friends over the years that way, when my “drama” gets to be too much. Some people get horribly confused as to what is drama and what is real life sometimes. This also corresponds with me finding out that I am on some “block this user” lists today which actually pissed me off for about 5 minutes until I realized that I haven’t done anything wrong, so lord knows that is because of some unknown “dramas” that I was involved with.

Sorry people, life is about living amongst others and drama being real or otherwise is part of life, and worse yet, I often feel that most people don’t have good enough “drama detectors” to be worthy of pointing it out anyway. If you feel that you are full of drama or that I am full of drama, or any of my friends are full of drama then sit back and laugh at us all, then please feel free to point your boney little fingers elsewhere because life is but a drama, and it takes all of the actors to finish the play. I haven’t got time to be soul searching about who’s fucking who or for what reason, or who isn’t fucking who and why, so any of that drama usually goes unnoticed anyway. That’s my story and I am sticking to it. Blissfully ignorant, and ulcer free, and I intend to stay that way. You all have a wonderful night ;8o)

Other Crap This Weirdo Publishes... Mental Notes& Random Musings {Daily Blog} The Crow's Nest {The Homepage of J~ Crow}

Nothing that was printed here was intended to offend anyone, and if it did, fuck ya, you begged for it. If you believe that there are some measures that can be taken to change me, then please feel free to pray for me, and while you are at it yourself, because you read this far, and if you hated every minute of it, then you are an idiot, not me, or the other people who like what I have to say! .. Jeremy

All writings Copyright © 2006

Jeremy Fink and The Crow's Nest