Sunday, January 21, 2007

Living Life On Tap - Volume 2

Want More Free Art? ...Visit the new angelis deZines on the web at www.jeremycrow4life.com/angelisdezines or check out my galleries at CherryTap

“How low can the Crow go” is often on the minds of people who have read the things that I write for a long enough period of time, and sometimes I never cease to amaze even myself. Now first and foremost, let me say that I love CherryTAP. I said it before, and I will say it again, but this place rewards you for being nice, and that is great. I write, and I create things, and it gives me a wonderful place to actually share it all for free, and actually get a little something for it, which totally rocks in my mind. All that and it doesn’t completely waste my time trying to do these things like Yahole and MySpaced do. I have always ducked under the black helicopters and aliens buzzing around my head to try to point out that I think those sites give out slow bandwidth on purpose to keep the mind numb zombies that use them from doing other things other than stare at their adds for 5 to 20 minutes at a whack, but that’s just me. I digress, as I often do to what I am going to bitch about here. Those fucking contests!

First of all, let’s get one thing strait right now, show some class you prostitutes. Don’t come and place a comment on my home page begging me to come comment you up in some contest, especially if you only come around to do that. It’s fine if you want to look like a whore, and be pimped out by one of the ubra mucka lucka cherry pimp daddies that rarely make nice with anyone else on the tap because they are too busy organizing ways to get others to do all their work for them, but don’t treat me like your John. I actually happen to do quite fine in the point department without showing my titties or my cootchie or actually begging anyone to come comment me up. Although let me make it perfectly clear that all of the ladies who like to show me their cootchies and titties and let me drool all over them and stutter while I type are GREATLY APPRECIATED, it doesn’t mean that I am simply the next John to comment your ass up in a contest by someone who will probably only come to my page to steal contestants for the next contest at BEST!

If you need to feel skinny and pretty, just ask me and I will write you stories about it, I can be pretty convincing even. If you need a Platinum Cherry I would be perfectly happy to buy you one if you want to ten all my pictures and fan me, because those things only cost 10,000 Cherry Bucks to a VIC, and if 10 of you are getting 1000 comments times 5 points and 5 Cherry bucks that’s 200,000 {two HUNDRED thousand} points and bucks you gave to the contest holder, while he {or she … sorry don’t mean to be sexist} is with me looking at the titties and the cootchies! You should at least win a Porsche, and they still make about 75,000 cherry bucks profit, and a level or two! Not being petty really, but just trying to point out that I want to be left out of it all, for the sake of decency, I miss reading bulletins that aren’t all “Come Rate me Long Time … I pay you back!” {oh God … I still get the giggles} …

I also need to lament the death of my own sanity this week as I had two rather awful, mind changing experiences. First was a minor one really but it made me think a bit differently about some things, as it has always been my motto that “Once I have created it I am done with it” and that is how I feel about the artistic shit I make, because I am not going to get an ulcer over it. I encourage people to Rip my creations because I think it is nicer that more people look at them, some people hate that. I never cared much if people altered my creations because all they do is make it look stupid and sooner or later people will find the person who made it to begin with, and we will all get a chuckle out of it. I was doing a friend a favor when I decided to go and start rating all of the pictures in a person’s profile so that they could level up. There were 700 of those bastards in there, to which I think I got through about 150 of them before I started feeling really bad about myself. It wasn’t because they were all stupid looking pictures of his face plastered on someone else’s work, because again that falls under the category of someone butchering things to the point of absurdity. What made me angry at myself was when I started noticing that he was covering over the watermarks on them, and not even creatively, just making a smudge over other people’s watermarks and I knew some of them. I felt like an a-typical moron actually giving this person credit for it all, and I won’t fall into that trap again.

This was followed shortly after by going through another woman’s galleries {a REAL attention whore who would do anything to be on the Legend’s List … *yawn*} which I thought I was being a nice person and rating etc, until I noticed that I recognized the photos I was rating. I looked to see if they were ripped, and they weren’t, they were actually stolen from other people’s profiles and re-uploaded to her own. I was actually furious about that despite the fact that it really didn’t effect me, but I can be a self righteous ass sometimes {I know that’s a shocker if you made it this far in the blog} and the people that she was stealing stuff from were all on my damn list! Yep, the black helicopters and the aliens need to get out of my field of vision because I thought at the time that I knew why she was showing up on my page every 20 minutes. Realistically I found out from one of the MUMM people {if you don’t read the MUMMs you really are missing out on some of the Ubra A-holes around here just so you know despite the fact that there are a lot of nice people who MUMM} that all you need to do is swipe your cursor across the scrawl at the top of the page and you will appear on all of their pages as a profile viewer. It was after all how she had stated that she get’s all of her points since she doesn’t rate others. More shall be revealed {as my buddy Spike would say} ;8o)

Other Crap This Weirdo Publishes... Mental Notes& Random Musings {Daily Blog} The Crow's Nest {The Homepage of J~ Crow}

Nothing that was printed here was intended to offend anyone, and if it did, fuck ya, you begged for it. If you believe that there are some measures that can be taken to change me, then please feel free to pray for me, and while you are at it yourself, because you read this far, and if you hated every minute of it, then you are an idiot, not me, or the other people who like what I have to say! .. Jeremy

All writings Copyright © 2006

Jeremy Fink and The Crow's Nest