Tuesday, October 31, 2006

God Bless THAT Idiot - Volume 1

Well I wrote my blog this morning on the last two days and how I had totally destroyed my own website and the hilarity of it all as I was trying to repair it and then made a eulogy to Red Auerbach which was rather nice, but unfortunately I didn’t check with John Kerry {from this point on referred to as “the Peckerhead”} to make sure that he wasn’t going to do something infuriating first. This of course results in me having to take another hour out of my busy day to have to once and for all make a statement about what I think about John Kerry, and why. You can go back throughout all of my blogs {almost 400 long winded entry’s} and you will never see a single disparaging tirade about the Peckerhead, but enough is enough, and getting this off my chest once and for all will end it. Let me just tell you ahead of time that I managed to get through his statement about a year ago when he said “And there is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women,” but not without changing my policy on the Peckerhead from “Disagrees With” to “Dislikes Strongly.”

I can accept anyone making up stuff about the President {unfortunately} because I have accepted that he is a celebrity and bears the fruits of being a lightning rod to many. Denigrating and down right lying about American troops that are serving this country is NOT acceptable and never will be, especially when you were a year earlier a major party nominee to be president of the United States. Unfortunately as well my uncle who was a Vietnam Era veteran who retired from the Marines had already had this moment with the Peckerhead 3 decades before this when he sat in front of the senate foreign relations committee in 1971. His statements were bold and they were scathing of our government but were also laced with the collateral damage of insinuating that the soldiers in general were all a bunch of criminals, and there wasn’t a single POW in Vietnam at the time that didn’t have the words of that Peckerhead to thank for their own tortures increasing. Most of them were shown the tape before outright told to admit to the atrocities that he stated he saw personally or was witness to hearing the tales.

The most famous line of his speech went exactly like this “They told stories that at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country.” And to be totally honest with you it wasn’t until about 6 or 7 years ago that my own personal pursuit of truth had even brought me to learning anything about Vietnam as it was barely a part of my history being 36. I can see how that would be infuriating to soldiers who served in Vietnam considering that the Peckerhead’s 4 months in Vietnam was spent on a boat going up and down the rivers, and far more credible sources than his usually state that he caused more accidents than solved any. Two of his purple hearts were questionable at best and one has been refuted so many times that he caused the wounds shooting mortars at cliffs as they went by because they were bored. I could still at least give him the benefit of the doubt for being there, but my uncle actually hates him, and that is his right. Above all else this was one of the first red flags that should have risen for anyone that was willing to research what a liar and rancid human being he is.

Again here we are with a man who wants to be President who leaves sound bites out there like this one “You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. And if you don't, you get stuck in Iraq,” and he has been given one free pass too many with me and has been upgraded from “Dislikes Strongly” to “the Peckerhead” because I really have no other choice. Even if that wasn’t the most rotten thing I have ever heard that man say it was definitely the most thoughtless and cruel to the soldiers who are in Iraq. At the very least it is about time that we all admit that nominating this clown to be president when he is that cold and disrespectful, and simply believing that it is ok for him to say anything he wants without any fear of repercussions explains a lot about the ideologies of the people who are on the other side of the idle. For him to assume that making sound bites like that and actually becoming President is possible makes him a total idiot, regardless of how many people hate Republicans, hate Bush, hate the military, hate me, hate for the sake of hating combined, because it will never add up to the amount of people that will be terrified of a man like that actually being in charge of the people that he constantly brands as stupid and evil. Whether you like the Iraq war, or war in general, you still have to admit that it takes these men and women {most of which are actually smarter than you or I to even comprehend the amazing military technology that we have today} are what protects US from THEM, regardless of who THEM is at any given time in history. Constantly belittling the military men and women is NOT good policy from anyone!

As always it takes a big man to apologize and here is what the Peckerhead offered as his today in a total meltdown of a press conference, “I'm sick and tired of these despicable Republican attacks that always seem to come from those who never can be found to serve in war, but love to attack those who did. I'm not going to be lectured by a stuffed suit White House mouthpiece standing behind a podium, or doughy Rush Limbaugh, who no doubt today will take a break from belittling Michael J. Fox's Parkinson's disease to start lying about me just as they have lied about Iraq. It disgusts me." Hey I didn’t say that the Peckerhead was a big man, I was merely trying to point out what a big man would do. Unlike the Peckerhead I actually got all of my ducks in a row and didn’t ever attack him until he really begged me, and anyone else who is tired of this game, to do so. I have not lied about the Peckerhead in any way shape or form, and realistically I stand by my decision to call him the Peckerhead from now on too, because it is what he is and I don’t have to take any of HIS crap anymore just like nobody else should ever have to.

I haven’t brought up a single thing about the Peckerhead that wasn’t in reference to something he actually said, or the refutation of it from people who were systematically destroyed by the people who have been in total lockstep with the Peckerhead in the media. I could talk about the way he acquired his wealth, or the policies that he has fought for that have totally gone against either his faith or his principals depending on the faith and principals of who he happens to be speaking to at the time, but I could. I am just fed up with the Peckerhead, and the only thing good that has come from all of this crap that he spewed this time, was that he has finally done something that nobody else I can think of in recent memory has done. He has shut up all of his friends in Washington for the time being, because this election that they are supposedly going to walk away with didn’t need this. The election that has had them all running around thumping their chests has been getting disgraceful in all of their behaviors despite all of the finger pointing they have been doing at all of “us” people who disagree with them over petty crap, and now look at them all. Oh wait you can’t, they are all in hiding out of fear of questions that are going to start with “What do you think about what your colleague said?” ;8o)

Other Crap This Weirdo Publishes... The Crow's Nest {The Homepage of Jeremy Crow} Mental Notes & Random Musings {Daily Blog} Mental Rants & Political Rage {For Those That Like His Political Rantings} Mental Imagry & Random Perversion {Adult Stories .. Assume they are rated X} Itching For Coffee {Community Blog} Jeremy Crow on Twitter {For The Easily Amused} Blogaholics Anonymous {E-Mail Blogging Group}

Nothing that was printed here was intended to offend anyone, and if it did, screw ya, you begged for it. If you believe that there are some measures that can be taken to change me, then please feel free to pray for me, and while you are at it yourself, because you read this far, and if you hated every minute of it, then you are an idiot, not me, or the other people who like what I have to say! .. Jeremy

Want More Free Art? ...Visit the new angelis deZines on the web at jeremycrow4life.com/angelisdezines

All writings Copyright © 2009 & Beyond The Crows Nest