Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Sick Days With Jeremy Crow - Volume 1

Well I stayed home sick from work today as the bio-toxins that the evils's have been barraging me with all winter finally got the best of me, and I had no choice. I laid around for a good part of the day after getting my 9 hours of sleep which quite frankly was more than any two nights in the last year, so I guess I am officially broken, and the thought of it just going away finally escaped me. There were a few good things to come with my disease though, as I managed to spend some time with Imtoocutus who got to play nursemaid all day, and I discovered a new congestion medicine that works miracles called Mucinex. After about 4 hours from the time I took that stuff my coughs were pretty productive, and for once I am going to spare you all the lovely details, of what happens after that.

I actually had back up blogs I could have used today even though I didn't feel like writing at all, but I figured, "What the hell, I'm going to just take a sick day today from blogging as well," or at least something that resembles it as i write this little update on my health and post another couple of my pictures. Have a a great evening everyone ... God Loves You and So Do I ;8o)

A man in a hot air balloon realized he was lost.
He reduced altitude and spotted a woman below. He descended a bit more and shouted, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."
The woman below replied, "You are in a hot air balloon hovering approximately 30 feet above the ground. You are between 40 and 41 degrees north latitude and between 59 and 60 degrees west longitude."
"You must be an engineer," said the balloonist.
"I am," replied the woman, "How did you know?"
"Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to make of your information, and the fact is I am still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help so far."
The woman below responded, "You must be in Management."
"I am," replied the balloonist, "but how did you know?"
"Well," said the woman, "you don't know where you are or where you are going. You have risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise which you have no idea how to keep, and you expect people beneath you to solve your problems. The ! fact is you are in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but now, somehow, it's my fault!"

Have a question you want answered? Feel free to ask this sicko! Post any question you want Jeremy Crow to answer in the comments section of this blog and he will answer it totally honestly and to the best of his ability A.S.A.P. {One Question & One Answer per Blog, and no answers will be given to things that will harm others!}

Nothing that was printed here was intended to offend anyone, and if it did, you begged for it. If you believe that there are some measures that can be taken to change me, then please feel free to pray for me, and while you are at it yourself, because you read this far, and if you hated every minute of it, then you are an idiot, not me, or the other people who like what I have to say! .. JC~

Other Crap This Weirdo Publishes ...
Mental Notes & Random Musings {Daily Blog}
Mental Notes - TagWorld Edition {Whenever}
Mental Notes - MySpace Edition {Weekends}
Mental Notes - Yahell 369 Edition {Weekends}
The Crow's Nest {The Homepage of J~ Crow}


All writings Copyright © 2006 & Beyond
Jeremy Fink and The Crow's Nest