Saturday, March 11, 2006

And The Merry Go Round Moves On - Volume 1


So I wake up this morning after one of the hardest nights I have had to face in a long time. No cartoons today, no happy spin, just a very harsh reality that has come home to roost yet again, and it sucks, but I have to endure once again for the sake of my children and it is starting to get to difficult. My grandmother {Greektradgedius Inyiddish} has become unbearable with my oldest daughter {Lazius Boycrazius} and it has gotten far to out of hand to fix. My preferred method of dealing with those two {isolation} is not working anymore, and last night really got so far out of hand that I have some temper management issues {Ira} that really scared me throughout it all. She {meaning the daughter} has some issues that doctors, teachers, other parents, and myself have all proclaimed as amazingly normal, and my grandmother refuses to accept anything, and worse yet has decided to become almost abusive in her expectations of her. Her irrational behavior last night was amplified as she now allows the youngest daughter {Imtoocutus} to participate in the berating of the oldest.

This is where the temper comes into play as I was sitting downstairs when GTIY was standing in front of LBC and Imtoocutus was standing behind her and they were both screaming at her at the top of their lungs as she walked in the door after school. LBC of course started lashing back at both of them and then locked herself in her room, and I sat her quivering in terror over the fact that I wanted to go upstairs and literally kill those two, and that is not an exaggeration. GTIY approached me about it all later telling me that she demanded an apology from LBC and I refused to make her do it, so now the war has started, and it is rather sicker than I have ever let on. The reality is that she hates LBC and always has and I can’t sugar coat it anymore. There is a part of me that is amazed that LBC functions as a normal teen {even by normal teen standards} with all of the abuse that SHE is obviously putting up with whenever I go to work. The anger over the fact that the adult in the situation {GTIY} will not even consider being an adult of even lightening up on her makes me fearful to leave my poor daughter alone with her.

I am realistically terrified right now, because I have to move, whether I like it or not, and the fact that I have 3 children and don’t even make enough to support us {especially in this part of the country} on top of the fact that I am technically handicapped in a matter of speaking, although I have been cleared to the 60 pounds thresh-hold which at least makes me employable again, just not with the Pink Mafia, which is fine by me. It very hard to put a cartoon face on these things though as I am now an inch away from unemployment and homelessness, and until I solve both of these things a prisoner. I do want to point out though that the good deeds that I displayed towards everyone in my family has been punished now 10 fold, and the next time someone asks “What’s The Matter With Kids Today?” perhaps we should start blaming the generations bitching about them. I haven’t seen anything but deterioration of sanity for decades, and the beating down of those that try to overcome it. I look at the generations of scum just in my own family and simply want to break the cycle, but it feels like taking on a gang some day, but now you all know. There will be a lot of changes in my life, and most of them are going to be financially torturous, and if I disappear one of these days, just know that I will be back, but until then I shall write to stay sane … God Loves You And so Do I … JC~

Have a question you want answered? Feel free to ask this sicko! Post any question you want Jeremy Crow to answer in the comments section of this blog and he will answer it totally honestly and to the best of his ability A.S.A.P. {One Question & One Answer per Blog, and no answers will be given to things that will harm others!}

Nothing that was printed here was intended to offend anyone, and if it did, you begged for it. If you believe that there are some measures that can be taken to change me, then please feel free to pray for me, and while you are at it yourself, because you read this far, and if you hated every minute of it, then you are an idiot, not me, or the other people who like what I have to say! .. JC~

Other Crap This Weirdo Publishes ...
Mental Notes & Random Musings {Daily Blog}
Mental Notes - TagWorld Edition {Whenever}
Mental Notes - MySpace Edition {Weekends}
Mental Notes - Yahell 369 Edition {Weekends}
The Crow's Nest {The Homepage of J~ Crow}

All writings Copyright © 2006
Jeremy Fink and The Crow's Nest