Saturday, February 25, 2006

Update On The 17th Year - Volume 8

Gotta love Saturdays! I end up writing the two blogs for Yahoo and MySpace, and find almost all of my good creativity sucked out of me. They were good writings this week too. Less piss, hardly any vinegar, which was strange as there had been another blow up with The Loser from 360, who managed to have several people message me defending his new “her identity” after Jimmy outted him again. It’s really very strange to say the least that a world that was so totally my playground less than two months ago, so totally isn’t now. It reminds me of cheap science fiction, where the big bomb goes off and all of the scum of the Earth somehow survives and then just loots and pillages and wipes out all of the decent people.

On the other side of the coin, that freak has to be stopped somehow, because whenever someone takes down another one of his little “personalities” that he uses to embed himself into 360 society, the first thing he does {like most real men do … ha ha ha ha} is starts sending around threatening material about how he is going to post all of the woman he stalks info. It’s amazingly sad because I‘ve been too tired of it for too long, and the same old rigmarole always ensues, “I’ve been gone for X amount of time, and poor old me has been harassed by big bad old you” which sickens me because there are plenty of people who can prove he lies about everything, and nobody will speak up.

It’s part of that God complex that formed the whole Superdaddyman persona. I really do want to help, but as always the needy are after all needy, and a lot of the time it is so engrained in their DNA that they truly are hopeless from birth. Jeff has officially won this one because Yahell never really was worth a shit anyway, unless you need your ego stroked, but it’s like making a deal with the devil, and he can have it. I’ll still post my blog over there weekly, because it kinda reminds me of lacrosse. I wasn’t the best lacrosse player on the field, but I was the dirtiest, and it practically made me a legend in my school, as the lengths I would go to cheat at lacrosse were the very carbon copy of what I was the rest of the year … the best damn hockey player, who never cheated ever. Let the shit, and the lunatics have 360, let them think they have a place to get in their dumb ass stuff, and let them think I am a part of it. As I said before, it keeps them away from the worth while places to play online … Love Ya … J~

Other Crap This Weirdo Publishes ... Mental Notes & Random Musings {Daily Blog} Mental Notes - MySpace Edition {Weekends} Mental Notes - Yahell 369 Edition {Weekends} Subscribe to Mental Notes - MySpace Edition Join The Blogaholics MySpace Blog Ring Join Blogaholics Anonymous {on MSN} The Crow's Nest {The Homepage of J~ Crow}

Nothing that was printed here was intended to offend anyone, and if it did, fuck ya, you begged for it. If you believe that there are some measures that can be taken to change me, then please feel free to pray for me, and while you are at it yourself, because you read this far, and if you hated every minute of it, then you are an idiot, not me, or the other people who like what I have to say! .. Jeremy

All writings Copyright © 2006 & Beyond Jeremy Fink and The Crow's Nest