Thursday, February 2, 2006

Update On The 17th Year - Volume 6

I am giving a few updates today, on the state of the Crow … I have been redoing my Home Page quite a bit, and I want anyone with a few minutes of free time to take a look at it {begging … hehehe} and if you feel so bold to add your links to my new Friends Directory, which is simply a place for any of you to put the link to your blog, homepage, etc. Initially I had a page set up where I had put a bunch of links to my friend’s blogs, and MySpace pages etc, and it was met by two chains of thought. The first being “Thank You” and the other from a few people being “Don’t point your lightning rod at me!” which was understandable. This way it is voluntary, and also you can add whatever pages you actually want people looking at … I really do appreciate all of you yanno!

My next thing I am wrestling with, is the idea of having weekly pages elsewhere, as I am kinda having fun now that my blog is safe from dying. I think on Saturdays I will have a page on MySpace {about MySpace}, and one on 360 {yes about 360 muahahahaha!}. When 360 kills me over and over again, you can just consult here for where the new nickname is. My new router can scatter IPs so the concept of being a radical pain in the ass is appealing to me … hey those fuckers still owe me money after all! I am thinking about making sure that my 360 page is filled with tips and tricks on how to stalk people {I’ve learned from some real experts’ yanno?} and I can list the weekly listing of who’s a cocksucking snert {who’s your daddy Jeff!!}, and any other rotten things I feel like doing. I'll save all of my wonderfully "enlightening" entries for the consequential moves to whatever the new nick has to be from whenever to whenever.

The MySpace one I will most likely fill weekly with toys and tricks about MySpace, and probably do some of those gratitude blogs {Like I did for Don & Cathy, and was going to do for Rachel & Elonna the day Rachel ~shockingly of course~ had her page pulled} … In all reality, I have decided that I have done enough bitching about things and it is time for me to burn a little Earth, and hope the fires go out when they meet the already scorched land. This really doesn’t apply to MySpace, but I figure why not hang out any damn place I chose play. Daily blogs as always will be here, and the other 3 will be in their respective places only …

Anyone wanting to ride this horse … here’s the locations … so you can add me to your friend’s pages if you want … http://360.yahoo.com/angelismccrow {as it somehow survived the death of JCFNK and More_Puddles_Of_Joy I might as well send it into the slaughter first} and http://www.myspace.com/jeremycrow4life ... as always have a great evening, and beware the madman behind the curtain ;8o)


Nothing that was printed here was intended to offend anyone, and if it did, fuck ya, you begged for it. If you believe that there are some measures that can be taken to change me, then please feel free to pray for me, and while you are at it yourself, because you read this far, and if you hated every minute of it, then you are an idiot, not me, or the other people who like what I have to say! ..
Jeremy


Other Crap This Weirdo Publishes ...
Mental Notes & Random Musings {Daily Blog}
Mental Notes - MySpace Edition {Weekends}
Mental Notes - Yahell 369 Edition {Weekends}
Subscribe to Mental Notes - MySpace Edition
Join The Blogaholics MySpace Blog Ring
Join Blogaholics Anonymous {on MSN}
The Crow's Nest {The Homepage of J~ Crow}


All writings Copyright © 2006 & Beyond
Jeremy Fink and The Crow's Nest