Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Yeah I know I Know

I have once again moved the blog to http://blog.jeremycrow4life.comit just makes it easier as I am the boss, and never have to worry about the other BS ... all suicidal jokes aside ... only I can kill me there ;8o) ... Please bear with me as it is taking me a while to import the archives into the server ... at this time I only have the archives going back to early October , so it might take a few days before they are all in there ~Jeremy

p.s. ~ This is the last move obviously ... as a thank you to anyone who has been bouncing from place to place with me, feel free to ask about an e-mail account, because I can give away as many free e-mail addresses as I want with my new domain ... I'll leave you all with a little joke for today ...

Why Lawyers should never ask a witness a question if they aren't prepared for the answer:

In a trial, a Southern small town prosecuting attorney called his first witness to the stand ... a grand motherly, elderly woman. He approached her and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know me?"

She responded, "Why, yes I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've know you since you were a young boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you never will amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you."

The Lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?"

She again replied, "Why yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women, one of them was your wife. Yes, I know him." The defense attorney almost died.

The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench, and in a very quiet voice, said: "If either of you bastards asks her if she knows me, I'll throw your sorry asses in jail for contempt."

Nothing that was printed here was intended to offend anyone, and if it did, fuck ya, you begged for it. If you believe that there are some measures that can be taken to change me, then please feel free to pray for me, and while you are at it yourself, because you read this far, and if you hated every minute of it, then you are an idiot, not me, or the other people who like what I have to say! .. Jeremy

Other Crap This Weirdo Publishes ... Mental Notes & Random Musings {Daily Blog} Mental Notes - MySpace Edition {Weekends} Mental Notes - Yahell 369 Edition {Weekends} Subscribe to Mental Notes - MySpace Edition Join The Blogaholics MySpace Blog Ring Join Blogaholics Anonymous {on MSN} The Crow's Nest {The Homepage of J~ Crow}

All writings Copyright © 2006 & Beyond Jeremy Fink and The Crow's Nest