Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Poetic Mind Of A Madman - Volume 9

Walking forever forward into the mire of what I know, what I think I know, and what I don’t know. … Is this the changeling that lies within the soul of my un-foretold destiny?

Is it the inner beast, or the creation of the greater being that I have always thought that I would become? … Should I walk this path to begin with, or am I giving in to the beast?

Do I always require great confusion to become enlightened dear Lord, or am I simply an enemy unto myself? … Do I really hate myself this much? Am I actually facing the beast?

Should I forget to be grateful for what I have earned dear Lord I apologize, I am human after all. The blindness of life is not the gift I once thought, it’s a curse, as usual I was wrong, I’m sorry …


Other Crap This Weirdo Publishes ...
Mental Notes & Random Musings {Daily Blog}
Mental Notes - MySpace Edition {Weekends}
Mental Notes - Yahell 369 Edition {Weekends}
Subscribe to Mental Notes - MySpace Edition
Join The Blogaholics MySpace Blog Ring
Join Blogaholics Anonymous {on MSN}
The Crow's Nest {The Homepage of J~ Crow}


Nothing that was printed here was intended to offend anyone, and if it did, fuck ya, you begged for it. If you believe that there are some measures that can be taken to change me, then please feel free to pray for me, and while you are at it yourself, because you read this far, and if you hated every minute of it, then you are an idiot, not me, or the other people who like what I have to say! ..
Jeremy

All writings Copyright © 2006
Jeremy Fink and The Crow's Nest