Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The Poetic Mind Of A Madman - Volume 8

A sacred vow, to care unto thee …
Another day lost, on the molded chemistry.
The task at hand it lays again waste to me …
I’ll never again lay eyes to the beautiful scenery.
The bitter aroma, I’ve left to be free …
With each task done, yet more left to my agony.
The shadowy image afar left to be …
A murky, darkened reflection, now so bright I see.
The slime laded footing, slick on my knee …
The never ending tasks mounting to my misery.
Murkiest of cavern, my brain starts to cease …
The quest is ever vicious, the ending but a tease.
Tacit rusty patches of nastiest thing …
My only defense against it is the weaponry that I bring.
I slave, I battle, and I toil, for hours do I work …
As I look upon this beast I have created I feel like a jerk.
Layers are loose, for they have been stripped …
Alone there in the corner that God I once worshipped.
I now lay my honor to fight this new foe …
As my blood, sweat and pain starts to bring forth the glow.
I sit upon my throne, with a smile I wonder why …
I wait so long and put this off, until it could have made me cry.
So careless to woe, and victory to be seen …
That stupid fucking bathroom is finally CLEAN!!!

This is a wonderful example of what happens to a single man with horrible OCD who finally goes out and buys a shower curtain, because the old one is starting to flake the brown nasty stuff onto him when he is showering in the morning. The nice shower curtain looks so out of place, so you start cleaning … ack!!! This also applies to whenever I buy a new toy for my computer; I end up having to clean my office, just so that my new toy can be displayed prominently!!

So for those of you who thought you were getting a poetry lesson from the Crow, then I say … SHAME ON YOU … This was merely a public service announcement from a man looking out for his brothers, and taking the long winded approach to explaining to you ladies out there why you should let your man go out and buy a new computer toy … heaven forbid, there be a point to anything beyond getting women to wear stockings and let me buy computer toys. Please take notes! ;8o)

p.s. In typical stupid ass fashion I did buy the WRONG size curtain too … grrrrr!!!


Nothing that was printed here was intended to offend anyone, and if it did, fuck ya, you begged for it. If you believe that there are some measures that can be taken to change me, then please feel free to pray for me, and while you are at it yourself, because you read this far, and if you hated every minute of it, then you are an idiot, not me, or the other people who like what I have to say! ..
Jeremy


Other Crap This Weirdo Publishes ...
Mental Notes & Random Musings {Daily Blog}
Mental Notes - MySpace Edition {Weekends}
Mental Notes - Yahell 369 Edition {Weekends}
Subscribe to Mental Notes - MySpace Edition
Join The Blogaholics MySpace Blog Ring
Join Blogaholics Anonymous {on MSN}
The Crow's Nest {The Homepage of J~ Crow}


All writings Copyright © 2006 & Beyond
Jeremy Fink and The Crow's Nest