Thursday, January 26, 2006

Aria To The Madman Behind the Curtain

When I was a young boy, the world felt so big, and so wondrous, with hardly a necessity outside my little prism of comfort and warmth ...

As I grew older I realized, that within that prism came the defining shackles of what I had accepted, and my mind wandered about ...

Upon the initial recognition, I was enlightened to the things that make people think and feel, and yearn, and I was in the center of it all ...

While the days raged on the pilgrimage of the weak, the weary, the tired and the cold all found their way to my kingdom that I opened freely ...

As I donned the cap and the tights of the jester of the kingdom the few became the many, and the other wanderers wanted inside the castle walls ...

The few of the many, but the craftiest of the thieves took up residence if only to steal from the very riches that the foolish king me thought true ...

My need to fulfill the wonderful needs of the plenty within the self abusive mask of the king playing jester, also stunk of false deity ...

Those that couldnt stop taking were cast aside with no more intention than to keep taking by force that which was once given so freely ...

As I stand placid, my mind fell in wonderment of the many riches that those brought to me, as I sat upon my throne made of broken glass ...

For the price of my soul, I basked in the attention, as I wandered from pillar to pyre to lake and to ocean searching for something I already had ...

With the searching I gave and I took, and it was all brought to my feet at the throne that was turning from broken glass into coal, and then dust ...

Then it was the quest that brought me to the new land and with me I brought the many, or perhaps the few that brought many, I lost track ...

In my own disheveled at best sanity I laid awake over the things that had driven me to this place, and then again as they had flown away finally ...

I yearn to be that young boy again, and as I have toiled and strained over the belief that I cannot, I realize I can, if I simply let myself say good bye ...


Nothing that was printed here was intended to offend anyone, and if it did, fuck ya, you begged for it. If you believe that there are some measures that can be taken to change me, then please feel free to pray for me, and while you are at it yourself, because you read this far, and if you hated every minute of it, then you are an idiot, not me, or the other people who like what I have to say! ..
Jeremy


Other Crap This Weirdo Publishes ...
Mental Notes & Random Musings {Daily Blog}
Mental Notes - MySpace Edition {Weekends}
Mental Notes - Yahell 369 Edition {Weekends}
Subscribe to Mental Notes - MySpace Edition
Join The Blogaholics MySpace Blog Ring
Join Blogaholics Anonymous {on MSN}
The Crow's Nest {The Homepage of J~ Crow}

All writings Copyright © 2006 & Beyond
Jeremy Fink and The Crow's Nest