Thursday, December 1, 2005

What The Hell Is He Doing?

Where to begin … You see I am human after all. I don’t like being attacked any more than the next person and the ongoing mêlée of attacks against me from every angle has taken its toll on me. I often quip about the issues that befriending the Aladdin’s have brought me, and the fact of the matter is that I have many of those same demons in my past as well in the form of an ex-girlfriend, and the man that she is obsessed over. This comes from being one of the FOBW’s which is a pretty scary place to those of us that feel the reality of a computer too much also. Don’t get me wrong, that whacko Jeff, and a few others in that group, are proving to be a real pain in the ass. The stalkers are another thing all together. It’s just a blog people, and I like anyone else loved the attention, but all of the other crap that comes along with stardom just plain sucks, and I don’t actually deserve it.

I did after all inflict some serious wounds on my ex {Heidi not Lori} last night, but don’t get me wrong, she deserved it, but a better man would have NOT done that. I had after all hoped that somewhere along the lines I was a better man. In the end, I am a tired man. I have been the RAH RAH man, the entertainer, and every once in a while the voice of reason for far too long in all of this. I have been an EXCELLENT friend, and nobody is going to steal that from me, regardless of the manipulation that goes on in the background. I am actually doing ok, and I wanted to thank all of the people who have been there for me. The attacks on my livelihood {as in I have barely been able to walk since Thanksgiving, and being told to go outside, by everyone does kinda make me want to cry …. Sorry human} were what finally got to me. It’s ok, some of us simply fall, when we float to high, and it’s not like I wanted to be a whiner over little life issues.

I just wanted you all that I told about this to know I am doing ok … nobody deserves to worry. Please don’t assume that everyone has been let in on my plans to just disappear for a week or so while I write my book, and recover my sanity. I am actually hoping that a lot of the people who just cling on to me for a place to get noticed, just fade away by themselves as they look at a blank photo on their friends pages. I am hoping that you guys will let me hang out there for a bit, so I can still read your blogs, when I don’t feel like writing or just want to know how you are doing. If not, then that is ok too, I understand. If I feel like posting something, it will be here in Blogspot or Myspace, where I tend to hang out to get away from Yahoo anyway. All of my old blogs are archived here if you miss me that bad {grinning} and my blogs on Yahoo and all of the comments are safe and sound behind the wall of privacy too.

I do love you guys, and I hope for better days ahead … and for the record … I don’t want any comments on this blog entry at all, I stopped caring about that crap a while ago, and this is just an explanation.

Other Crap This Weirdo Publishes... The Crow's Nest {The Homepage of Jeremy Crow} Mental Notes & Random Musings {Daily Blog} Mental Rants & Political Rage {For Those That Like His Political Rantings} Mental Imagry & Random Perversion {Adult Stories .. Assume they are rated X} Itching For Coffee {Community Blog} Jeremy Crow on Twitter {For The Easily Amused} Blogaholics Anonymous {E-Mail Blogging Group}

Nothing that was printed here was intended to offend anyone, and if it did, screw ya, you begged for it. If you believe that there are some measures that can be taken to change me, then please feel free to pray for me, and while you are at it yourself, because you read this far, and if you hated every minute of it, then you are an idiot, not me, or the other people who like what I have to say! .. Jeremy

Want More Free Art? ...Visit the new angelis deZines on the web at jeremycrow4life.com/angelisdezines

All writings Copyright © 2009 & Beyond The Crows Nest