Sunday, December 4, 2005

The Truth About Cats and Dogs - Volume 7

So it is a funny lesson for all of us to learn, but I think it came up at the perfect time seriously, as I have been the focal point of the term “drama” these days. Riddled with Invidia, as so many have become towards me, I remembered that it is time to simply live the magic of being envied. It was of course one of the wonderful human beings I have met online, Lori {who I was talking to last night} that sent me the link of one of my admirers that reminded me of one thing that I am going to share with all of you today. The wonderment of my captive audience at the moment should allow me to get a few points across to the people who deserve them while at the same time sharing the lessons I have learned this week. It’s a two-fer and I am willing to admit it, but perhaps I can stop taking up the amount of space in a few peoples heads that I really don’t deserve, but am happy to take up, so that others may be safe from them.

Men are so totally dominated by every woman that enters their lives. I admit this, as every single nasty, or good habit was handed to me by one woman or another throughout the years. It all began with my mother, just like it does for most men. She gave me the ability to simply cut bait on any relationship that I carry, should it become dangerous. It takes me quite a while at times, and others it takes hardly any time at all. It isn’t considered a good habit by any stretch of the imagination, but like most of them it can be used as a survival instinct. The average manipulative bastard that comes along and tries to keep my emotions, or thoughts centered in the wrong direction can be eliminated, and that is a good thing. Watching them fire at me with both barrels afterwards {usually accusing me of everything they do, because it is ALWAYS the first thing that comes to their mind}, is simply entertainment after a while. I learned this from many ex-wives and girlfriends. The recognition of all of this came from former friends, and at the very least I should thank them for that. Again I go back to Lori, who has taught me a pile of the good habits that I hope to take forward with me, from this point onward, as the reminder that simple domination of ones thought, and refusal to acknowledge them {except for today, I am teaching school after all} is the only revenge one need take. I will always be happy that I have a really good female influence to fall back on, and my gratitude can not be told enough.

Why do I care about all of this? Well it was in the one person who took me off of their list. She did this because she couldn’t take the drama around me anymore. I don’t blame her; as a matter of fact I commend her, and think that she is a wonderful person as I always have. The facts being for all of the people who hate the drama {as myself very much so also} bitch, whine, complain, throw insults, and then just grab their script and sit the fuck down with the rest of us, because they are full of shit, especially the ones who talk about my drama, but always know everything about it. Let me be the first to say to anyone, “Please take me off of your list if the drama is too much for you, and GO ELSEWHERE” because whether I like it or not, I am mired in this drama, and I can’t change it by doing anything other than blogacide. I’ll be damned if I am going to give any of you that satisfaction. I also can’t lie and say that I dislike a lot of the drama as well, but sometimes I do. The funniest part of all of this is that the whole sad tale is a story of several “playahs” as some have enjoyed calling us or themselves in all of this. The domination of the women around us came to be true as I looked at the “playahs” that have labeled me as such and saw … surprise surprise … men who have been played, not playing others.

You’ve got it there boys and girls, the old adage that behind every good man is a good woman, well it works in reverse also. I am a nosey bastard, who spends too much time on his computer {for obvious reasons} and I look around, a lot to try to learn things. I see the “behind the scenes” footage, I have the IM’s behind me, of the women who have tried to make me “played” I add it all together and I see things, I’m not dumb after all. I think the funniest part of the side dramas around here are the men who are behind a lot of it. I see the women who blame the men, the women who blame the other women around the men, and I see the men who blame me, or simply take it out on the women. The hilarity of picking apart every trait that some of us men have accumulated over the years from the women surrounding us, is a months worth of blog fodder in and of itself. A few of these guys who can’t go to sleep at night without thinking up some way of hurting me, or those that associate with me is hillarious now that I have sat back and enjoyed it a bit. I don’t know why women don’t call all of us “their bitches” because some of you all {and me all … lol} make it commonplace. The man who originally called me a “playah” in his blog, as I started to become more and more obsessed with him, thanks to the manipulation of a certain woman {go figure} became the most glowing example, as all of his trials and tribulations have been public knowledge, without actually coming out of his mouth. One of the reasons I am as honest about me as possible, is because of things like that. I might as well emote it before someone else does, and just say … “Yeah … So?” when it comes out. I mean tracking back through this mans wreckage left me understanding every bad habit he has just by seeing the ladies he acquired them from. Talk about being played … lol … at least I know my role.

The other man, who has allowed me the enlightenment of what Invidia truly looks like, has nothing better to do than write blogs about me and talk about how he has a life. He actually believes that he is fooling people on this, so it is actually very sad. I can understand this when I look at who he actually is through the women around him as well. Mired with a woman who walks him around on a leash, and having little chat affairs with lunatics, has completely forced him to simply attack anyone that he can, because he hates himself worse than I can ever hope to. Amazingly I understand this, after hopefully outgrowing it myself, {it is a long arduous process, so I probably have a ways to go, but at least I admit it} and I simply pity him rather than lashing back anymore. It’s the least I can do, and I hope that someday he knows peace.

On this day, I will not offer advice, I will NOT tell anyone what to do, I will simply give “suggestions” as I actually do often. I am also going to make this blog totally public, and promise not to add any of my own comments underneath it, so I suggest that everyone who needs closure to the circus simply get it out today. Again I remind any of you who think it is easy to attack others, that what you say under this blog is no longer owned by you, so think wisely before you tell the world who you are. A suggestion ~wink~ … We don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow as today is all we actually have anyway. ;8o)

p.s. You have been warned … other comments to this blog placed elsewhere will be pasted in … It is snowing outside, but I am looking forward to the sunlight that disinfects, such matters. :D


Nothing that was printed here was intended to offend anyone, and if it did, fuck ya, you begged for it. If you believe that there are some measures that can be taken to change me, then please feel free to pray for me, and while you are at it yourself, because you read this far, and if you hated every minute of it, then you are an idiot, not me, or the other people who like what I have to say! ..
Jeremy


Other Crap This Weirdo Publishes ...
Mental Notes & Random Musings {Daily Blog}
Mental Notes - MySpace Edition {Weekends}
Mental Notes - Yahell 369 Edition {Weekends}
Subscribe to Mental Notes - MySpace Edition
Join The Blogaholics MySpace Blog Ring
Join Blogaholics Anonymous {on MSN}
The Crow's Nest {The Homepage of J~ Crow}


All writings Copyright © 2006 & Beyond
Jeremy Fink and The Crow's Nest