Saturday, December 3, 2005

The Poetic Mind of a Madman - Volume 6

I really didn’t feel like writing today, but I actually like to keep my mind fresh and have something out there every day, so I give you all these blurbs of poems I have worked on at times and either lost the play for or, time for … lol … please feel free to steal them and do with them as you wish … Consider this an “Artists Swap” if you will. I know that in the past when I have collaborated on things with others that it has brought out great things in me, so if you wish to steal some inspirations off of these please do … I would love to see what others do with a nudge … and please don’t read anything into these … I was just being creative … sheesh …

Alone in the dark, I hear the rumblings of the coming storm The listless chance we meet, to keep us of ever again so warm The embers glow; it seals the lasting karma and guiding fates So hold me close as love, hope and trust into us so emanates It’s in you my fire reacts to the desire and lust ever so behold I’ll hope that your heart lights the way for me out of the cold

The blissfully jubilant, soft and faint whispers dancing in my head The aching, passion that lingers from dreams left behind in my bed Arching, painful, throbbing, longing, moaning, straining, life love to be Releasing, confining, embittered, embracing, befuddled hoping for me Conjuring visions of you as you lay to be taken by a man who dreams Listening for the passion that enters my soul, and oh how it screams

Laying in wait as the stalking creature of the night often lands forth The last thing that you will ever remember is the piercing of flesh The painful, angry torment of your life being dragged out of you fast Another victim of the creature that has no soul, and cares not to have The light at the end of the tunnel is not to be accepted for any of us As it is merely the unearthing of another night creature who needs That need which unto you is not anything that you are willing to give Unless you too desire the dark leanings of those that have only hate

And with that, here is your signed permission slip, that I simply ask you give me a ~wink~ if any of this finds it’s way into the eyes of anyone else, with your signature on it, simply tell them that it was inspired by … The Crow ;8o)

Nothing that was printed here was intended to offend anyone, and if it did, fuck ya, you begged for it. If you believe that there are some measures that can be taken to change me, then please feel free to pray for me, and while you are at it yourself, because you read this far, and if you hated every minute of it, then you are an idiot, not me, or the other people who like what I have to say! .. Jeremy

Other Crap This Weirdo Publishes ... Mental Notes & Random Musings {Daily Blog} Mental Notes - MySpace Edition {Weekends} Mental Notes - Yahell 369 Edition {Weekends} Subscribe to Mental Notes - MySpace Edition Join The Blogaholics MySpace Blog Ring Join Blogaholics Anonymous {on MSN} The Crow's Nest {The Homepage of J~ Crow}

All writings Copyright © 2006 & Beyond Jeremy Fink and The Crow's Nest