Wednesday, November 9, 2005

Update on the 17th Year - Volume 5

Today is going to be one of those days for me. Not here, but out in the real world. I have a coffee date with a couple of the friends I have neglected along the way, and perhaps a good cry later. This is not my pity party, it is my update, on the reality. I have never so badly wanted to just stand up from this chair and start running as badly as I do right now, and I know it will never get me anywhere. It never does actually. The blending of what I know, intermixed with that I do not, is just the slow form of torture that I have come to expect from my own mind. I am here, trapped in what I cannot, or to this point, will not leave. My reality, as honestly displayed as it might have always been, collapses at the fact that I hate this life I have grown to at least mildly accept, and I am not anymore.

I am a prisoner in my own home {yeah no shit huh} and I have goals, and I have dreams that daily go unanswered. I have prioritized myself to understand that I have the answers, and I am going to get them. I am going to keep writing, and hope that it drags me out of the mire that is my mind. Self pity or not, it is the mind I was given, and I am sorry that it isn’t all that pretty right now. I have a book to write and some screenplays to touch up, so that I may get the fuck out of here. Bitching about New England and the tyranny of a kind gesture turned self abusive {yes that means living with a naggy, old, unbending, unwavering, self righteous, unappreciative, bitchy, whiney, old woman, who actually isn‘t as funny as I allow her to be in these pages at all} is killing me, and I am sick of it.

Have a great afternoon everyone. God Loves You And So Do I ;8o)

All the Fools Sailed Away {Dio}

There's perfect harmony
In the rising and the falling of the sea
And as we sail along
I never fail to be astounded by
The things we'll do for promises
And a song
We are the innocent
We are the damned
We were caught in the middle of the madness
Hunted by the lion and the lamb
Ooh - Ooh
We bring you fantasy
We bring you pain
It's your one great chance for a miracle
Or we will disappear
Never to be seen again
And all the fools sailed away
All the fools sailed away
Sailed away
We bring you beautiful
We teach you sin
We can give you a piece of the universe
Or we will disappear
Never to return again
And all the fools sailed away
All the fools sailed away
All the fools sailed away
They sailed away
Sailed away
And as we drift along
I never fail to be astounded
By the things we'll do for promises
And a song
We are the innocent
We cut we bleed
We're your one great chance for a miracle
And a miracle is something you need
They'll take your diamonds
And then give you steel
You'll be caught in the middle of the madness
Just lost like them
And part of all the pain that they feel, yeah
And all the fools sailed away
All the fools sailed away
All the fools sailed away
Leaving nothing, nothing more to say
All the fools sailed away
They say you're beautiful
And they'll always let you in
But doors are never open
To the child without a trace of sin
Sail away

Other Crap This Weirdo Publishes... The Crow's Nest {The Homepage of Jeremy Crow} Mental Notes & Random Musings {Daily Blog} Mental Rants & Political Rage {For Those That Like His Political Rantings} Mental Imagry & Random Perversion {Adult Stories .. Assume they are rated X} Itching For Coffee {Community Blog} Jeremy Crow on Twitter {For The Easily Amused} Blogaholics Anonymous {E-Mail Blogging Group}

Nothing that was printed here was intended to offend anyone, and if it did, screw ya, you begged for it. If you believe that there are some measures that can be taken to change me, then please feel free to pray for me, and while you are at it yourself, because you read this far, and if you hated every minute of it, then you are an idiot, not me, or the other people who like what I have to say! .. Jeremy

Want More Free Art? ...Visit the new angelis deZines on the web at jeremycrow4life.com/angelisdezines

All writings Copyright © 2009 & Beyond The Crows Nest