Monday, November 7, 2005

Update on the 17th Year - Volume 4

Well kids, it appears that Jeremy did it to himself again, as I am sitting here just astounded at the feeling that I have created inside of this mildly sick head. I take it upon myself to simply sit, and breath, and collect the thoughts that this last week has given me. I realize that many people are wondering where I went, and how I got to this point to begin with, and with that I say, I am what I am realistically. Today I leave you all with this short statement of the reality that I am faced with, and that is that growth isn’t always perceived as what others believe to be “good” at all times. I am after all human, and I feel exhausted emotionally, physically, and spiritually. I also feel rather more cleansed and at peace with myself than I ever have in my entire life. The chaos that is flying through my head at the moment is the greatest KoRn song that I have ever heard {yet NEVER heard before now}, and I am simply trying to learn from it and relish in the excitement of my self revelations, of none other than self.

I am NOT going anywhere, I am just playing it rather close to the vest, as I think I might finally have the answers to the many questions I ask myself, and the answers are in all reality glorious, but at this time … MINE. Have a great day everyone, Jeremy Style Blog, or at the very least an update tomorrow, and I leave you with my favorite KoRn song … ~smoooooooooooooootches~ ;8o)

Alone I Break

Pick me up

been bleeding too long

Right here, right now

I'll stop it some how

I will make it go away

can't be here no more

Seems this is the only way

I will soon be gone

these feelings will be gone

these feelings will be gone

Now I see the times they change

leaving doesn't seems so strange

I am hoping I can find

where to leave my hurt behind

All this shit I seem to take

all alone I seem to break

I have lived the best I can

Does this make me not a man?

Shut me off

I am ready,

Heart stops

I stand alone

Can't be on my own

I will make it go away

can't be here no more

Seems this is the only way

I will soon be gone

these feelings will be gone

these feelings will be gone

Now I see the times they change

leaving doesn't seems so strange

I am hoping I can find

where to leave my hurt behind

All this shit I seem to take

all alone I seem to break

I have lived the best I can

Does this make me not a man?

Am I going to leave this place?

What is it I'm running from?

is there nothing more to come? (am I Gunna leave this place?)

Is it always black in space?

Am I going to take it's place?

Am I going to leave this race? (Am I going to leave this race?)

I guess god's up in this place?

what is it that I've become?

is there something more to come? (more to come)

Now I see the times they change

leaving doesn't seems so strange

I am hoping I can find

where to leave my hurt behind

All this shit I seem to take

all alone I seem to break

I have lived the best I can

Does this make me not a man?

Other Crap This Weirdo Publishes... The Crow's Nest {The Homepage of Jeremy Crow} Mental Notes & Random Musings {Daily Blog} Mental Rants & Political Rage {For Those That Like His Political Rantings} Mental Imagry & Random Perversion {Adult Stories .. Assume they are rated X} Itching For Coffee {Community Blog} Jeremy Crow on Twitter {For The Easily Amused} Blogaholics Anonymous {E-Mail Blogging Group}

Nothing that was printed here was intended to offend anyone, and if it did, screw ya, you begged for it. If you believe that there are some measures that can be taken to change me, then please feel free to pray for me, and while you are at it yourself, because you read this far, and if you hated every minute of it, then you are an idiot, not me, or the other people who like what I have to say! .. Jeremy

Want More Free Art? ...Visit the new angelis deZines on the web at jeremycrow4life.com/angelisdezines

All writings Copyright © 2009 & Beyond The Crows Nest