Friday, November 4, 2005

Things You Learn When You Write A Blog - Volume 5


Want More Free Art? ...Visit the new angelis deZines on the web at www.jeremycrow4life.com/angelisdezines

Well I am posting this tonight, so I don’t have to post it in the morning {I hope to be busy … heh heh heh} This is a bit of an “Online World” gratitude list, that I am sharing with you. For anyone who might have a bit of jealousy of me, or find me to be a little overly exhaustive, I would like to implore you to actually read this one. I have never actually belittled my self in the false delusions that everyone reads everything I write, as it would drive me nuts too. I know I am rather long winded as I don’t actually write for ANY of you, I write completely for ME, and my audience grows usually out of the ability to grasp what I am saying through the use of “long winded” descriptions. The fact that I swore to MYSELF that I would be 100% honest in my writings, even if they have an ugly face, helps people. I grasp that concept, as I wouldn’t know half of YOU if I didn’t see something that I desperately needed. Usually it is that feeling of “Hell I am not alone”, but I also have the need to enjoy life with a lot of you. I grasp that that concept happens here as well. So here I am going to steal a bit of My Amazonian Goddess’s thunder and do a short {yeah right, that even made me laugh} piece on, why I love you guys. That’s the way I look at the mega-blog that I still get weepy realizing that “Yes I got over 100 comments”, and I can’t believe it still.

Here’s what I do, if anyone out there is jealous of me, GOOD! You will see that I earned all of my online friends in this next chunk of writing, and if you are still jealous, you may need to look at you. I give you this small list of an average day in MY life online.

I open up my 360 page, and I immediately look through my list of must reads {the people who earned the right to be first and foremost, either by making me think, making me smile, or being adorable constantly}, and I go and read their blogs, and comment appropriately. Yes I realize that I am a “butt smootcher“, but if I am being a “butt smootcher”, it is because somehow in my little world you earned it!

I then go through my 360 “Home Page” to read all the messages, and to check out the “latest stuff”, and this is where it gets confusing, but I muddle through that with a smile, and once again, I comment appropriately, because I appreciate the sharing. I do whatever I can to either A. Be thoughtful … B. Make a smile {I love smiles … live with it}. This is why certain people get more comments in a quicker fashion you see, as people like The Angels Voice {new code name ~wink~} always ends up getting a comment as she just happens to post at the exact same time I do most of the time {even though she is in the “Must Read” folder too}, so when the “Home Page” is opened … there she is smiling. Right along with the Amazonian Goddess, and My Artistic Bruthah, and thank God for that, they make my day end beautifully, and I go to bed happy.

I am pretty sure that everyone knows that I am going to be around to make a comment, and I seriously hope a smile, when I have more time. I clean out my 360 list constantly, because you all earned ME, and the thought of having a lamer, or someone who doesn’t contribute to the 360verse is an insult to all of you. I do have quite a few that message me off to the side and either have insecurities, or whatnot that make them comment less than the average person would desire, but as a friend, I always find it MY job to help them through that, and I WILL try to pull people out of their shells as it is a gift to ME. They simply remain on the list because they are still contributing to MY 360verse. Do you see a pattern forming here?

My time for the most part is spent exactly how I want, believe it or not, and it is shown, in many people who have become dear friends online. This is NOT limited to 360. I also have my Blogaholics Anonymous group which was started as a joke, and became a gift from GOD. I can’t even mention all of the wonderful people who have come in from that. I will try of course, as I mention The Okie Hottie, The Invisible Peeper, The Aussie Madman, The High School Genius, My Favorite Kitty, Polly Pureheart, The Frutty One, The Sweet One {yeah that’s Sancira ~wink~} and everyone else I can’t even get to the list going WOW … as I said before … I earned this with every single e-card I have sent to the members, and I thank you ALL. Just displaying the Blogaholics Logo, at the bottom of your pages {which is what happens when you join} is a gift to me, and it is very appreciated. I never thought I was creating the greatest “coffee shop” on the internet when I started and YOU ALL did that. Gratitude, brings these tears to my eyes.

Now the last bastion of my online sanity is where it all started … My IM list. Let me tell you this, if you have been in an IM box with me, you should know that I adore you. The sins of omission can really be displayed on that level, as I don’t have to pretend I know you at all. Most of you know that I have, and very few of you have come to discover that I have a “secret account” for the really special ones, and I might not always be around, but I do appreciate anyone who tries to know me, despite my lack of time. It all comes down to the fact that I appreciate you all, and if anything, I want it to be known that I don’t go away very easily. The ones who have tried to push me away, either have succeeded, and probably earned that themselves, or know what a pimple I can be on your ass. It all depends on whether I wanted to earn you to begin with. ;8o)

Question … What type of blog comments do YOU like best, on your pages and why? {example … funny … serious … sappy … all … surprises … etc.} … Keep in mind … I’ll take notes on what you say :D

Other Crap This Weirdo Publishes...
Mental Notes& Random Musings {Daily Blog}
The Crow's Nest {The Homepage of J~ Crow}

Nothing that was printed here was intended to offend anyone, and if it did, fuck ya, you begged for it. If you believe that there are some measures that can be taken to change me, then please feel free to pray for me, and while you are at it yourself, because you read this far, and if you hated every minute of it, then you are an idiot, not me, or the other people who like what I have to say! .. Jeremy

All writings Copyright © 2006

Jeremy Fink and The Crow's Nest