Saturday, November 12, 2005

The Poetic Mind of a Madman - Volume 4

Rebirth, redrawn, reinvigorated
I dance with myself under the stars
I invigorate to the ballroom of night
The ending of the old is in harshness
The grandiosity of that which is new
The laughter the excitement the lust
The danger the fancy merriment
It was never meant for you, it is I
I was the Phoenix that rose from you
Ashes that were you was the beginning
This is not the ending it is the journey
The places that I need to be, the light
The ending is NOT near, and I walk
The poetry of who I was lay gone
The symphony of what I want
The desire of all that I need to feel
The chances that I may be happy
For me, for myself, for MY reasons
I am now, as always, as forever
The man I love, and the passion
The words, the visions, the scribe
They are mine, they are the answer
And you never were, but I thank you
For without you there would be no Crow
To rise from the ashes of what you did
I am grateful in my heart to you
May you learn to be happy with you

Still Fucking the Raven … Signed … the Crow

So I give you all a little homework assignment instead of a question ... Please go back and read some of my first blog entries ... just hit last up at the top ... then tell me if I changed ... I'm pretty sure that the answer is no, but others seem to be more Jaded than even I ... what a weird concept ... Let go of ME if you think you ever knew me and prove false ... Love Ya's ;8o)

Other Crap This Weirdo Publishes... The Crow's Nest {The Homepage of Jeremy Crow} Mental Notes & Random Musings {Daily Blog} Mental Rants & Political Rage {For Those That Like His Political Rantings} Mental Imagry & Random Perversion {Adult Stories .. Assume they are rated X} Itching For Coffee {Community Blog} Jeremy Crow on Twitter {For The Easily Amused} Blogaholics Anonymous {E-Mail Blogging Group}

Nothing that was printed here was intended to offend anyone, and if it did, screw ya, you begged for it. If you believe that there are some measures that can be taken to change me, then please feel free to pray for me, and while you are at it yourself, because you read this far, and if you hated every minute of it, then you are an idiot, not me, or the other people who like what I have to say! .. Jeremy

Want More Free Art? ...Visit the new angelis deZines on the web at jeremycrow4life.com/angelisdezines

All writings Copyright © 2009 & Beyond The Crows Nest