Thursday, November 3, 2005

Superdaddyman Takes on the Evil Yahell - Volume 2

I am sitting here trying to get the laptop that Polly Pureheart fed to her Pagan Deity {Verizon} fixed, and it is starting to feel a little hopeless, at the moment. Superdaddyman is NOT one to have his head out of his ass for long, but listening for the giant popping sound might give you a clue as to the fleeting moments of clarity that he may have. This laptop is a wonderful example of that. It’s a rather nice two year old IBM ThinkPad {although a couple of years old it is still a Ferrari in the world of Pinto Laptops}, and I have totally given up on the concept of getting Windoze to work on it anymore. My time has gotten so much more valued, as I am banging out my 4 pages a day of SuperdaddyNovel, and these pearls of wisdom, in hopes that everyone doesn’t forget me, while working 10 hours a day, and hitting blogs with a small flurry. Oh yeah, gotta beat the kids … um … I mean love the kids too, and kiss the ass of a rather disturbed old woman, who is trying to write her own novel, the whole time asking me asinine questions about the laptop I got her. I was at least intelligent enough to realize that a simple washing of hard drive and installation of Linux would solve my problems on the laptop, and free up more time for other things.

The humor of this is that Yahell found the ultimate way to get even with me in all of this. Despite all of my ranting, and musings about how much Yahell sucks, and why I should be the supreme ruler of all that is 360, they devised a rather evil plot of their own. Another simple footnote in the grand scheme of “Operation Get Jeremy” {OGJ} that leads me to believe that Yahell might be the true force behind “Mophaka Al Queholic” {MAQ} and is doing a fine job. “The Terrorist Organization Known as the Evils’s” {TOKE} is always waiting in the wings to take Superdaddyman down as well, as this biological agent that they developed in school, once again, is making Superdaddyman’s back ache, but they might be rank amateurs albeit evil in every way. Here’s how this story goes …

I have been inundated more than ever with 360 “friend” requests, and worse than that “friend” requests to my Instant Messenger. It was driving me nuts, as I am having a hard enough time keeping these lists manageable as it is. 150+ Friends on 360 and 150+ IM Friends, can get pretty hectic, when you are trying to write the Great American Novel, and all of the other stuff I do at the same time. You all might find it hard to believe but I actually read EVERYTHING, and it takes me time to get to them all. My cross, boohoo, I know, but I keep a certain level of life manageability with my bad self, and my lack of time to get into real trouble … muahahahahaha … Some days I simply have to ignore stuff till I get to the weekends, and partake of the musts, until I get there. Sooooooooooooo, now I am getting very popular all of a sudden, and I don’t have a clue as to why. Oh yeah, the truth was a rather ingenious Yahell counter-offensive that Superdaddyman {in all of his evil splendor} is forced to tip my hat to, in amusement if nothing else. I also have to ask this in all honesty as well “WHAT TYPE OF F*CKING CRACK DO THEY HAND OUT AT YAHELL HEADQUARTERS ANYWAY!” …

Upon finally deciding to “chat” with one of the new “I saw your 360 page, and I want to tell you all about me, because you seem to care!” IM messages that came up from someone I had NO clue as to who they were, I found out the true nature of this evil. Yahell has added MY 360 page to the “Must See” links when you open a new 360 account! Are they F*CKING CRAZY! I mean look at it from my perspective, aside from the fact that I can NOT live up to the responsibility thrust upon me as being a harbinger of great 360 tidings, but have they like actually read my blogs? They are on this vendetta to eliminate all of the good ol’ fashioned horny stuff that gives Superdaddyman that “tickle in his pickle” which of course leads, to his reason for continuing on in this world, and I was sincerely hoping that I was BECOMING the very embodiment of what they hate! Perhaps I need to start posting naked pictures of myself to finally get that point across … ok scratch that, I can see the comments now … Maybe their hits have gone down since I went to one blog a day, and am not obsessively posting long boring comments on everyone’s blogs … I don’t know, and I don’t care. Yahell should expect retaliation in the near future, I simply need to assemble the fruits of my collective genius, and have a sit down session with some of the greatest evil minds that the Internet has ever known first. This will include The Borg Princess, The Aussie Princess, That Sick Dude from Dallas, The Amazonian Goddess, The Pagan Princess, and many others! {We all know Dex will have our backs too!} This will not go unanswered …

To bring us back to a lighter Yahell note, I must comment on some of the wonderful things I have learned this week by reading Blogs. I never thought that as a man I would learn how to give “The Perfect Blow Job” or “How to attack scam artists, through violent e-mail retribution” or even just the concept that I may end up losing the greatest flirting tool since women learned that mini skirts, crossed legs, and wagging the foot seductively, will drive me and most men totally bonkers {yeah, like I didn‘t know, you all knew}, which would be 360 Messaging btw, {now that I am lost in a fantasy … whew … ok better now} Since it has become the tool of the stupid “Hug War” or “Jesus Cry’s if you do not Spam” message, I am often afraid to open my messages. Well ok … not that afraid, cuz I still get some good stuff too {big evil grin} It’s been a long week already, but I am O.K. I love you all, and don‘t let the madman behind the curtain scare you, he‘s just a little manic at times ;8o)

Question ... Let's play another day of ... ask Jeremy a question ... go ahead, ask anything, and I will answer it to the best of my ability ... I have no pride really, so don't worry about offending me ... YOU ONLY GET ONE QUESTION {DON} ...