Monday, October 31, 2005

The Poetic Mind of a Madman - Volume 3


Want More Free Art? ...Visit the new angelis deZines on the web at www.jeremycrow4life.com/angelisdezines

It wasn’t always a life of misery, hopelessness, and bitter constant endings withering back to the hopes of, and the dreams of, the newest of beginnings ...

There often were times that I didn’t lie to me, about me, for me, from me, and evermore there were times when I was the happy boy, the laughing boy, the child ...

My sick poisoned soul, my weakened mind full of venom, and words cold, as the light, the darkness, and I cared not for such trivial visions of perceptions ...

The last thing I remembered before the great day pursued me, caught me, enslaved me, to fear, denial, anger, rage, hatred, and it all belonged to you, yours, forever ...

And there were often much more lies for you, about you , with you, fuck you, as to why, I ask of you, and you could care not to answer with truth, more lies ...

Can you interest me, deny me, be at one with me, forget me, insult me, and did the answers you seek ever come, about you, around you, for you, fuck you ...

I am the boy, the man, the child, the angry sinner, the useless father, the one, and you are the one lost in the misery of your own loss, you, yours, about you, because of you ...

I am the one who can be what I am and smile as I see that you are, what you always looked to me to become, the shell, the used up dirt, the useless empty bag, the shit ...

I am the one who can rejoice in the laughter that I exude out of the gratitude, that I am not you, never you, have learned to care less about you everyday ...

I am the one who will forever be the person that knows the one true secret, the facts , the other side of the lies, the insanity, the pointing, the inward rage ...

I am the one who knows what you so fear to hear from my lips, my truth, my dreams, my perseverance, the reason that I go on at all most days ...

I am the one who doesn’t use the anger you taught me so well, and you exude in your very actions, your poison, your venom, when I say I am not now, nor have I ever been you !!!

I got two mothers day cards to put this one on … Geeze ;8o)

Other Crap This Weirdo Publishes...
Mental Notes& Random Musings {Daily Blog}
The Crow's Nest {The Homepage of J~ Crow}

Nothing that was printed here was intended to offend anyone, and if it did, fuck ya, you begged for it. If you believe that there are some measures that can be taken to change me, then please feel free to pray for me, and while you are at it yourself, because you read this far, and if you hated every minute of it, then you are an idiot, not me, or the other people who like what I have to say! .. Jeremy

All writings Copyright © 2006

Jeremy Fink and The Crow's Nest