Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Crow's Spooktacular Halloween Countdown: No. 5


Ok, I have made it pretty apparent in many of my writings over the past few months, that I definitely have a blood fetish. I realize some of my better blood fetish writings have not been here in the open {giggling}, but they will be pretty soon if Yahell doesn’t hurry up and send me that warning letter I have been begging for! … oops … soapbox away … The movie “Queen of the Damned” you can say what you want to about it, but the soundtrack had such great artists as “Disturbed”, “Linkin Park”, “Maralyn Manson”, and the band who brings you this classic “Orgy” {which really is the f*cking balls as far as crossing over the gay 80’s creamy weirdo techno pop like Duran Duran and Depeche Mode with the clashing tunes of the new age Metal like Korn and Disturbed}

The movie itself was rather shlocky, but Anne Rice really tugged at my need for whorish looking Vampires, heavy music and the twist of Lestat becoming a huge Rock Star. In all reality it WAS NOT as great as Interview With The Vampire {To which Tom Cruise, didn’t make me want to Vomit up a Kidney for a change}, but it stands out in this countdown because of the music, which is actually what this is all about, while still giving it brownie points for it‘s predecessors … the song is … Slept So Long


Slept So Long

Walking, waiting
Alone without a care
Hoping and hating
Things that I can't bear
Did you think it's cool to walk right up to take my life and fuck it up, well did you?
Well did you?
I see hell in your eyes
Taken in by surprise (surprise)
Touching you makes me feel alive
Touching you make me die inside
Walking, waiting
Alone without a care
Hoping and hating
Things that I can't bear
Did you think it's cool to walk right up to take my life and fuck it up, well did you?
I hate you
I see hell in your eyes
Taken in by surprise (surprise)
Touching you makes me feel alive (hell in your eyes)
Touching you make me die inside
I've slept so long without you
It's tearing me apart too
How did it get so far?
Playing games with this old heart
I've killed a million petty souls
But I couldn't kill you
I've slept so long without you
(touching you makes me die inside)
I see hell in your eyes
Taken in by surprise
Touching you makes me feel alive
Touching you make me die inside
(I see hell in your eyes)

Question … What do you find to be the most fascinating of all mystical creatures, you have ever known, and why? … I already told you mine, in the form of Vampires, but it would be a toss up with Dragons ;8o)