Monday, October 24, 2005

The Crow's Spooktacular Halloween Countdown: No. 7


I didn’t actually realize what a problem these movies created. You see when talking about the “Scream” trilogy, they are all good, but of course the first one was the best, while the last one had all the good music. Scream was based on people who were obsessed with horror movies, so much in fact that they found themselves with a dire need to make some of their own. The scare factor, not only based on their over analyzed need to commit every cliché imaginable whilst committing murders, but the factors that lend themselves to the fact that it could be your best friends committing needless homicides, and are they going to come after you?

Well I have to give honorable mentions to all of the bands that lend their music too the Scream 3 soundtrack. I had a hard time picking between “Orgy” {it’s like Depeche Mode smoking Crack and writing music}, “Creed” {Christian rock with a bit of though shalt not steal forgotten, as they were another in the long line of Alice N Chains knockoffs}, “System of a Down” {Like my favoritest band of all time KoRn, is pure musical chaos}, “Staind” {Hey! … that dude Aaron Lewis has been hurt! … lol}, and “Sevendust” {believe it or not another Christian rock band with serious drive}, I finally had to settle on this “Slipknot” tune as it was definitely the scariest on it’s own rights … Wait and Bleed …


Wait And Bleed

I've felt the hate rise up in me...
Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves...
I wander out where you can't see...
Inside my shell, I wait and bleed...
GOODBYE!
I wipe it off on tile, the light is brighter this time
Everything is 3D blasphemy
My eyes are red and gold, the hair is standing straight up
This is not the way I pictured me
I CAN'T CONTROL MY SHAKES!
How the hell did I get here?
Something about this, so very wrong...
I have to laugh out loud, I wish I didn't like this
Is it a dream or a memory?
GET OUTTA MY HEAD CUZ I DON'T NEED THIS!
Why didn't I see this?
I'm a victim - Manchurian Candidate
I - HAVE - SINNED - BY - JUST
Makin' my mind up and takin' your breath away
GOODBYE!
You haven't learned a thing
I haven't changed a thing
My flesh was in my bones
The pain was always free
I've felt the hate rise up in me...
Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves...
I wander out where you can't see...
Inside my shell, I wait and bleed...
AND IT WAITS FOR YOU!!!

The question for the day … If you dare … What was the scariest, psychologically insane perhaps, home alone moment you can remember, and are willing to relive in a blog comment? It doesn’t have to be rational either, as I’ll tell you all ahead of time mine involves a spider ;8o)