Saturday, October 1, 2005

The Best Of Jeremy Crow - Volume 2

So it was another “manic style” night here at the Casa Di Evils’s, because I was on a sleep deprivation experiment. I have to change my sleeping pattern for work, so I was getting a little goofy, but I got to do some “in-depth” blogging, and I got A LOT of notes on my HUGE comments last night. All of them were good, so I decided to do another best of … One night of Blogging edition … This of course mean s{notice Jeremy jumping up and down like a little kid} … NEW CODENAMES WILL BE ISSUED … hope you like it them. This might be long, but I will grab my favorite 3, as I started keeping track as I was commenting. I started feeling good about MYSELF for caring …

The first person to really force some good stuff out of me was “My Favorite Guy From Down Under” .. his blog wasn’t really on anything in particular, but some people ALWAYS bring out the best in me because they are so good natured …
You'd be amazed to learn that there is a Professional Rugby league in the States {sponsored by Guiness surprise surprise} and it is very entertaining ... I too needed alcohol for everything ... three things I noticed immediately after I sobered up ... {Kinda related ... lol} ... 1. I could eat at places like McDonalds and Burger King, because the fact that they didn't have booze made them DUMB for so long ... I wasn't a druggie so they weren't cool munchies places anyway ... lol ... 2. Speaking of dancing ... my .. ahem ... ah ... shmekie worked again, and a little too easily I might add anytime I tried to slow dance at a sober club ... lol ... I know someone is laughing, but it hadn't been operational for so long because of my drinking ... it was ... well ... not timid ... roflmao ... 3. YOU HAVE TO BE DRUNK TO PLAY RUGBY ... ouch ... yes I tried it at college sober ... I didn't last long ... this coming from an 18 year hockey player ... I absolutely love blogs like yours that just turn me into a chatty cat ... Love Ya Mean It :D

This one was kinda preachy, but it had to be said to “Don’t Hate Her Cuz She’s Happy” {based on her and her hubby being the cutest married couple ever) the blog was about her sick & suffering sister …
I tell everyone this anyway, and I will tell you as well, since it is a real problem with dealing with addicts and alcoholics now a days ... Addicts and Alcoholics are sick people ... Some are sick people getting well, and others are sick people getting sicker ... There is an unfortunate commonality in the fact that many people have come to accept alcoholism and drug addiction, as being, an OK form of disease {dis-ease ... meaning not at ease}, and at one time it was thought of as shameful .... It is nice that the world has a greater form of compassion now, and that we drunkies, and junkies, have been accepted into the fold of maladies that is treatable, and thus in need of compassion AT TIMES, but with that also comes another problem, which is the acceptability of ones sickness, always being worthy of assistance ... This has led to another thing that needs to be classified on an alkie, or a druggie, and that is "sick with need, and genuine acceptance of getting better" and "sick with bad intentions, and excuses to fall back on" ... Unfortunately MY LIFE has been surrounded by trying to translate the differences, in these two types of cross drunkie/junkies, as there have been predators in our mist, and they ARE SO NOT GETTING WELL, that they ARE out to destroy others, while they hide behind the disguise of "sick and in need" ... I can't just sit by and be silent :D ... Take it from me {one of my favoritest people in the whole wide universe}, when I say, that some people just need to hit a very miserable bottom ... ALONE ... because thier damage can ruin so many others at the same time ... I know I WAS ONE OF THESE PEOPLE TOO ... and I had to get there alone ... the more people helped ... the more I hurt ... OTHERS ... Love Ya Mean It :D p.s. This is officially the 5th blog that made me need to ramble today ... woooohoooooooo {I am keeping count} ... Love Ya :D

Here is one from “Be Still or Barbie Gets it!” when she posed what is usually the simplest of questions, but she just happened to get me on a good night …
“What are the features you would want in the perfect mate?” here we go … First of all I just wanted to say ... don't ever feel self conscious of displaying your sh*tty days ... they are YOUR sh*tty days and that means that they ARE important ... especially to you, and that means something ... Ok ... here's the kicker kids ... I could have very easily told you my perfect mate months ago, and it would have sounded brilliant, and everyone would have said ... wow that Jeremy is such a cool dude with feelings and whatever etc etc etc .... I let a woman find me, after I had given up, and thrown in the towel {kinda like I accepted that I am an idiot on these things .. as everyone who knows me will tell ya believe me "That Jeremy is good at everything EXCEPT picking women"}, and was very happy alone {finally} ... After this woman found me, I accepted that she was making me happier, and life was getting better ... SHE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING I HAVE EVER WANTED IN A WOMAN ... except for her auburn hair {love that} and absolutely nothing else ... I know now being with her, what it is about her that makes me happy "She is smarter than me, possibly funnier than me, very caring, never judges, usually positive, was one of my best friends long before we accepted our feelings for each other, would go to the gates of hell to make us happy, the two of us have never even argued about anything, and the sex ... whew ... I'll leave it at that" .... In a round about sort of way, I would have said a few of these things, but I didn't realize that ALL OF THESE things combined are necessary to make me as happy as she does ... So to that I say ... once and for all "It doesn't matter what I look for in a woman, I thank God that it was in the woman that looked for me" ... And I now thank you for being the 6th blog today that made me need to ramble on ... I am keeping count because I want to experience all of this, and any of the people who make me think, and desperately want to share are very special to me ... thank you for being very special to me ... Love Ya Mean It :D

As always … keep blogging, know I love ya, and be careful, because this sick bastard is always out there waiting to comment on the people in his Blogosphere. Comments are what make it all special after all. I, of course, also have to give thanks to the others who put up with my ramblings last night, and if you want to know who they are, I suggest you simply look through the friends on my list as I do the friends on YOURS. ;8o)